1. Transportation insurance
2. Workers who are low on socioeconomic status.
3. Protect workers who's car is temporarily unavailable because of broken car
4. Trigger would be when car is not working and employee can't get to work
5. Policy would provide transportation to and from work via Uber for 1 week. Policy would also provide low interest loan to help repair the car.
6. Without transportation, no income is produced which can be devastating. Also, the poor are vulnerable to getting car repaired because of lack of money to pay to get it fixed
7. Insurance premium would be paid by employer every payday. Employer could use this as an incentive to hire better employees and would assure employers also that employees can make it to work.