1. Medical Advocate
2. Senior Citizens
3. Medical diagnosis and treatment is complicated and confusing to a lot of senior citizens. And sometimes an advocate is necessary to get things done.
4. When' a senior citizen is overwhelmed or confused about medical treatments or diagnosis.
5. Policy would provide 4 hours of a social worker to help senior citizen
6. I work in the health care industry and often see seniors who have no family struggle making sense of information given to them or not knowing what next step should be in their treatment.
7. insurance premium would be paid by Medicare Supplement providers. This would help those providers be more competitive and help these vulnerable senior citizens